Experience Bantu, World Cuisine, and beyond.
Proudly offering a fusion of African, and European cuisine with mouth-watering flavors from Africa ( Cameroon, Senegal, Ethiopia, Morroco, Somalia, Ghana, etc..)
Bantu cuisine made easy. Gluten-free,
oil-free, and Salt-Free options are available.
Offering delivery and pick up only.
You can place your order every day by 10:00 AM for same-day Pickup.
Orders are delivered every Saturday or you can order on Door Dash and have it delivered the same day.
Everything is delivered super fresh. Just reheat and eat all week long!
Oh my gosh, the food was AMAZING!! I keep meaning to do another order. I especially loved the vegetables~Morgan
The meals were excellent.~ Andrew
The food was wonderful! I’ve spread the word in my town. My son loved the flavoring in your rice and beans, I loved the ndole, and we all loved the chicken.~Cindy
1- Order Freshly cooked food online. You can place your order every day by 10:00 AM for Pick up the same day. If you miss the cut off email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fill your order.
2- Meals are delivered to your door or you can pick up your meals at selected times. Your meals are shipped in a refrigerated box designed to keep perishable food fresh for 4 days. USPS Priority Mail will deliver your fresh ready-to-eat Plant-based World cuisine to include (Cameroonian. Ethiopian, Moroccan, Somali, etc..) food or simply your Mola Foods tasting sample to your door. They'll leave the box on your front porch so you don’t need to be home. You unpack your fresh food and store it in your fridge.
3- Heat and eat per the simple instructions on the package.
4-Made Fresh to Order - Never Frozen
5-Ready to Heat & Eat -
6-Salt-Free Options using local ingredients from your farmers.
The following F.A.Q also applies to Mola Foods Tasting members and non-members.
1. Are the meals delivered frozen, hot, warm? Weekly meal deliveries are delivered fully prepared, super fresh, and cold. Never frozen. Although most are freezable, and we recommend that you freeze if you don't plan to eat within the first 5-7 days.
2. Are the meals designed to be frozen in the container they come in if I won't be eating them right away, or should I put them in my own freezer containers? You can absolutely freeze in the containers provided.
3. Does it matter when I place my order? Orders should be placed as early as possible for Saturday deliveries. We source our ingredients as close to cooking time as possible, but once we've stocked ingredients we have to limit the total we can make for that Saturday. The later you deliver the more difficult it is for us to guarantee fulfillment. We will let you know if we had to decline something you requested late.
6. Is Saturday the only delivery day? Saturday is currently our only delivery day but we offer daily pick up at our location or you can order on door dash and have your order delivered on the same day. We are shipping meals all over New England please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're outside our delivery area and would like to be one of the first ones we ship to.
7. When can I expect my order to be delivered? Your meals will be delivered anytime between 11 AM and 5:30 PM on delivery day. If we have unusually high orders or traffic/weather issues and our drivers become delayed, you will be informed via email.
8. I need a more specific delivery time. What do I do? If you let us know ahead of time, we may be able to deliver at a specific time of day. If you have limited delivery needs, please give us a call or drop us an email and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
9. What should I do if I can't be home for my delivery? Simply leave a cooler with ice packs for your driver. **If you aren't home for delivery and forget to leave a cooler, you will be responsible for picking up your meals at 9 Simon St Nashua. After the meals are delivered Jals Cuisine Bantu takes no responsibility for meals left in coolers overnight/stolen/tampered with.
10. How do I reheat my meals? All meals are fully cooked and can be reheated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. (obviously, this doesn't apply to mason jar salads or other raw veggie meals, DO NOT put those in the oven or microwave). Please consume or freeze within 6 days of delivery.
11. Is everything gluten-free? Most of our menu is naturally gluten-free, although there are a few menu items. We kindly request that you let us know if there is a specific gluten allergy or if you have ANY food allergies.
12. Do you cater? At this time we do not cater. Our family trays of weekly specials serve four to six so lots of our customers will order several trays to feed a crowd. We will gladly deliver orders over $300
13. I would like to send your food as a gift. How do I do that? We have several options for purchasing Jals gifts for your friends, colleagues, and loved ones right here. Just let us know at checkout it's a gift.
14. How do I order for weekly delivery? You can order for weekly delivery by making your selections on our website or by calling your order at 877-593-8157
Made with rice, add chicken or mushrooms to this traditional Cameroonian black sauce. You can request plantains but you will have to allocate more time to have them ready for pick up.
Healthy Cameroonian/African Plant-based Meals Delivered. Ready to Eat.
Helping you learn about Cameroonian/African cuisine one plate, one recipe at a time. While enjoying the many intricacies that Bantu cuisine has.
As a Cameroonian by birth, it's rare to see us eat plant-based food although vegetables are part of the Cameroonian diet, there are only 3 Cameroonian vegetarian dishes: Sanga, Kwem, and Njamma jamma. I decided as I move towards my plant-based journey to transform most Cameroonian dishes to Plant-based/vegan-friendly meals to be enjoyed by vegetarians and vegans alike. Let's explore Cameroonian cuisine and other surrounding African countries' cuisine. Try Bantu cuisine for yourself and you will be in for a treat.
Jals Plant-based Cuisine Bantu was created with the idea that Cameroonian cuisine, Bantu cuisine needed to be celebrated in New Hampshire. We understand the stigma placed in African Cuisine and we are on a mission to change that. In addition to Cameroonian cuisine, Jals Cuisine Bantu will be providing dishes from other countries as well as fulfilling the Mola Foods tasting program. Check back often to see the updated menu.
9 Simon st Ste 103
11 AM- 5 PM